Our mission is to provide our Clients with an appropriate level of security and effectiveness of their business, and providing functional relief for them in those areas which they can entrust us with, while focusing on their own strategic goals.
We do not have to be the biggest, but we want to operate in the group of “big players” of Polish consultancy, offering the highest quality, integrated consulting services, to large and medium-sized domestic and international enterprises investing in Poland. We want to continuously enjoy high recognition from our Clients, Employees, specialists from selected industries, as well as our competitors and the media. Recognition for our competences, professionalism, speed and flexibility in our operation, business experience, as well as high standards of communication.
TPA employs people with passion, ambitious and focused on development. Together with our Employees, we want to build a pro-development organisational culture based on mutual respect, trust and professionalism. The knowledge and skills of our Employees are our common capital in which we are continuously investing.
We are guided by the following values in TPA:
- Commitment – We form an active, integrated team that trust one another, based on positive and lasting relationships on the local and international level, cooperating closely with customers and excellently specialised in selected sectors of the economy.
- Cooperation – We cooperate with one another because we understand that together we will achieve our vision and reach the company’s goals more efficiently, and that this way we learn more effectively and achieve our personal goals.
- Development – We systematically develop our skills, gain knowledge and experience, explore the business environment of our clients and quickly adapt to new circumstances.
- Growth – We are aware that the continuous increase in the quality of our services, both in local offices and in the global structure, constitutes the main factor behind the development of our company and the shaping of its future.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We know how important the responsibility of our company towards local communities is. Our activities consist mainly in pro bono work and employee volunteering. Our Team becomes involved in a number of projects to help those who need support. So far we have managed to:
- Support Primary School No 1 in Parczew
- Sponsor Maltese Charitable Concerts
- Fulfil the dreams of the “I Have A Dream” Foundation’s charges
- Organise the “Bottle Top Campaign” consisting in collecting plastic bottle tops – the money collected this way will be donated to a charitable cause we have selected together.
- Support Children’s Homes in Poznań and in Warsaw – thanks to the collection of funds among our Employees we managed to donate goods worth over PLN 4000 in total.
- Our Employees become involved each year also in the “Noble Package” project.