Public Aid Consulting
Our international group of TPA European offers a wide range of services addressed at private, local government and public sector.
We provide support with investment project modelling, drawing up documents as well as during the settlement period for entities seeking co-financing in the form of:
- preferential loans
- preferential loans with remission option
- income tax exemptions
- property tax exemptions
Acquiring And Settling Co-Financing
Project analysis and recommendations within the scope of modelling
- Analysis of opportunities for obtaining subsidies. Detailed examination of the applicant's investment plans against its organizational and financial potential to quickly determine a realistic chance of obtaining a grant from the available assistance programs and recommend optimal solutions.
- Constant monitoring of aid programmes. Calls for proposals in specific programs and operational activities are separate administrative proceedings that are conducted by independent implementing institutions to meet the subject-matter, formal and timeline criteria. In general, depending on the profile of the planned investment project, more than one program or aid measure may be applied for.
Application document preparation
In cooperation with the Client we prepare complete application documents (application with attachments), in line with the requirements of the implementing institution. The range of works includes drawing up:
- co-financing applications
- business plans
- feasibility studies
- financial models
- social cost and benefit analyses.
Support during the application procedure
After the application has been filed, the implementing institutions proceed with its evaluation and the documentation is corrected or supplemented, as necessary, or the conditions of support are determined. We provide assistance during all these application stages.
Project settlement assistance
- Handling the grant settlement process. After receiving a grant, applicants must timely and strictly fulfil their obligations provided in the agreement concluded with the implementing institution, i.e. complete investment projects in compliance with the agreement and detailed guidelines and comply with a number of reporting and information requirements.
- Audits All beneficiaries are required to monitor and control the correct spending of funds received, and often conduct audits in accordance with applicable procedures. Receiving subsequent funding and successful project completion and settlement depend on the proper execution of these activities.
- Training on settlement principles
General Project Support
The wide range of TPA skills allows to provide support to businesses in areas not directly associated with the application process.
An entity performing a public funds co-financed project may count on our assistance in the process of:
- acquiring non-public investment financing
- seeking sources for financing own contributions
- pre-financing liabilities and tax liabilities
- business consultancy
- tax optimisation.
Supporting The Implementing Institution
Leveraging the experience and competence of our experts, we also offer specialist support to implementing institutions, be it at central, regional or local level.
Our experts boast experience in the implementation of EU aid by governmental institutions in Poland and other EU countries, and at the level of the European Commission.
TPA support includes in particular:
- Consulting and services that require expert knowledge of the subsidy system (program administration, system audits, project audits, documentation required for large projects, evaluation of the beneficiary’s ability to carry out the project).
- Evaluation of assistance programs, with the assessment of implementation progress and effectiveness.