Implementation of IAS / IFRS
TPA assists Clients in solving all accounting and financial reporting problems to meet the requirements of the International Financial Reporting Standards.
Some of our services include:
- Consulting with regard to implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and preparing the accounting departments of businesses for drawing up their financial statements in line with the IFRS
- Conversion of financial statements from Polish accounting standards to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Developing financial statement forms in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Measurement of financial instruments at adjusted purchase price and depreciated cost
- Training and conferences concerning the International Financial Reporting Standards.
The term “risk management” used to be associated only with the prevention of events that could result in negative consequences for the company. Nowadays, when it became practically impossible to avoid the risks associated with the firm's activities, risk management has become an indispensable part of doing business.