This will be the 10th anniversary edition of the event bringing together investors, scientists, politicians and other energy industry experts. Lectures will be conducted in English or German.
Program of Energy Tomorrow:
- Climate Change – Facts vs. Fake & Fiction | Marcus Wadsak, Meteorologist, radio & television host and author
- Why CEE must take a leading role in the Clean Energy Revolution | John Barter, Senior Vice President GLOBSEC, Ferdi Klaver, Strategic Partnerships Manager for Sustainability GLOBSEC
- TA boost for wind and PV in Poland. Insights from one of the most dynamic renewable energy markets in Europe | Wojciech Sztuba, Managing Partner TPA Poland
- Energy communities – Choosing the right type of company | Bernd Rajal, Lawyer Schönherr lawyers
- PowerPact Property – A building as a small power plant | Robert Punzenberger, Board of FMA
The conference will be an excellent opportunity for networking and talks among industry experts.
The event will also be broadcast on the streaming platform. More information coming soon.