Webinar hosted in English
If you are:
- Member of the statutory bodies of a large enterprise
- CFO of a large enterprise
- TAX Manager in a large enterprise
and you are interested in:
- improving the effectiveness of tax risk management in your organization
- effective limitation of the risk of being subject to fiscal penal sanctions for violations of tax law for representatives of company bodies and other persons responsible for taxes
- possibility of concluding the so-called tax cooperation agreement with the National Revenue Administration (KAS) (entry into force: July 1, 2020), which entails a number of tax advantages, including:
- no tax controls
- exemption from MDR reporting obligations for domestic tax schemes
- possibility of limiting additional penal tax liabilities and interest
- concluding simplified tax agreements (regarding i.a. transfer pricing or the application of a tax avoidance clause)
we invite you to take part in a free webinar entitled: Tax Compliance Management System How to effectively reduce the risk of penal and fiscal sanctions for the management and obtain privileges for the company?
During the meeting you will learn more about the Tax CMS offered by TPA Poland, which is a unique tool in the Polish market. Implementing a comprehensive Tax CMS significantly improves the legal security of both the company and its authorities. Even if irregularities are detected in the course of the audit, the risk of allegations of a lack of due diligence, which in the penal fiscal law is considered to be a sufficient indication of intentional guilt to enable the prosecution of fiscal offenses, significantly decreases. Moreover, having a Tax CMS makes it possible to fulfill the conditions for concluding a tax cooperation agreement, which for many companies and their management will be a desirable form of risk hedging and obtaining additional privileges.
The meeting will be hosted by Dr Wojciech Sztuba, managing partner of TPA Poland, tax advisor, and Krzysztof Dziekoński, partner of TPA Poland, head of the audit department in Warsaw and Frank Außendahl, Partner at Baker Tilly Germany, tax advisor.
The participants in the meeting can also take advantage of an additional free-of-charge meeting (or videoconference) devoted to the preliminary analysis of the company’s tax exposure, which will make it possible to estimate the schedule and cost of the implementation of the Tax Compliance Management System.
*Please note that registration to this webinar has to be approved by the administrator. After filling the registration form you will receive an e-mail with confirmation and all important details.
June 23rd, 11:00 a.m. CET – webinar hosted in English
June 18th, 11:00 a.m. CET – webinar hosted in Polish