We perform our services based on national auditing standards, International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and the IFAC Code of Ethics. The methodology applied by TPA focuses on identifying and minimising the risk of irregularities to effectively and productively audit financial statements.
TPA experts provide the following solutions and services:
- Audit and review of annual financial statements drawn up in line with the Accounting Act
- Audit and review of financial statements drawn up in line with international standards (HB II, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Conversion of financial statements drawn up in line with the Polish Accounting Act into financial statements drawn up in line with international regulations, including HB II, IFRS, US GAAP
- Audit of consolidated financial statements
- Preparation and audit of consolidation packages
- Preparation of financial statements according to the Accounting Act, HB II, IFRS, US GAAP.
We also offer:
- Consulting and professional support to companies planning to go public
- Monitoring the financial situation of companies to maintain funding from banks and other institutions
- Audits of internal control systems (including audits aimed to reduce the risk of fraud)
- Audit of company merger, spin-off or reorganisation plans
- Review of accounting books
- Consulting with regard to accounting and financial matters
- Training in Polish and international accounting rules.