The amended Act of March 2, 2020 on special measures for the prevention, counteracting and combating COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them, has introduced a number of possibilities to support enterprises in the employment area. They are an important element of the so-called Anti-Crisis Shield approved by the Polish Sejm on 31 March 2020.
Our support in the area of employment related to the implementation of solutions under the Anti-Crisis Shield includes, among others:
- assistance in preparing and submitting applications for exemption from social security contributions,
- assistance in preparing and submitting applications for deferment of payment of social security contributions and income tax,
- advisory on the various forms of subsidies provided in the Act,
- assistance in obtaining subsidies provided for in the Act (subsidies in connection with the protection of workplaces and a drop in turnover, downtime benefits, relations with the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS),
- assistance in drafting the required documents and agreements in order to obtain subsidies.
The newest regulations state that employers will be provided with further opportunities to respond to the crisis, which has hit the labor market hard and will continue to affect it for many months. Should you have any questions regarding specific regulations from “the Act” we invite you to contact the team of Baker Tilly Woroszylska Legal’s lawyers.
Contact with our experts
Should you be interested in the above programs, we invite you to contact experts from TPA Poland and Baker Tilly Woroszylska Legal, who will provide professional support in each of the areas mentioned above. The team of TPA Poland’s advisors and Baker Tilly Woroszylska Legal’s lawyers combines all the required competencies for this type of consulting.