Our methodology for planning and conducting due diligence projects aims at maximizing cost-effectiveness while ensuring an optimal range of risk identification and measurement.
The financial part of due diligence is conducted in accordance with recognized international standards. The scope of the due diligence review includes:
- Identifying core business risks (the so-called deal breakers)
- Ebitda analysis for cash flow projections
- Analysis of operating activity in terms of revenues and expenses
- Review of balance sheet and off-balance sheet liabilities
- Working capital analysis
- Analysis of the material agreements entered into by transferee companies
- Discussion of tax settlements of transferee companies.
The result of our work is a report providing a description of various areas of due diligence review with a summary of the significant risks and a set of detailed financial information.