Tax advisory is TPA’s core business in all 12 countries, including Poland. We provide a wide range of tax services, including CIT, VAT, PIT, excise tax, real estate tax (local taxes), tax on civil law transactions and customs duties.
In addition to assistance in resolving on-going issues in individual taxes, we also provide comprehensive and specialized project-based consulting services tailored to the individual needs and expectations of customers, including:
- tax risk management, including analysis of companies’ tax standing (in terms of tax exposure areas and possibilities to improve efficiency)
- transaction advisory in the field of mergers and acquisitions and capital restructuring of companies, including tax due diligence analysis, tax planning and optimization of the restructuring process, as well as assistance in the process implementation
- tax planning of investment and current activities
- transfer pricing issues
- tax use of financial instruments
- tax-effective management of receivables
- consultations, preparation of correspondence and representation of taxpayers during audits and tax proceedings and proceedings before the Provincial Administrative Court and the Supreme Administrative Court
- aid in recovery of VAT paid by foreign entities
- assistance in contacts with tax authorities in the field of current activity of companies, including obtaining binding interpretations of tax law regulations.
Our team of lawyers with many years of international experience in the field of transactions, litigation and advisory, operating under the Baker Tilly Woroszylska Legal brand, assists entrepreneurs in all key areas of their business activity.. We use the ‘one-stop-shop’ formula to combine the advantages of comprehensive advisory services with the local expertise of a traditional law firm.
From transaction advisory to restructuring of operating activity to representation in disputes – we offer measurable benefits and comprehensive legal and tax support at all stages of business activity, in particular in the following areas:
- Real estate law
- Labor law
- Corporate law
- Insolvency and restructuring advisory