The Controllers of your personal data are:
TPA Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office at ul. Młyńska 12, 61-730 Poznań.
TPA Management Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Młyńska 12, 61-730 Poznań.
Baker Tilly Gajda Legal Sp. k. with its registered office at ul. Młyńska 12, 61-730 Poznań.
Baker Tilly TPA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Młyńska 12, 61-730 Poznań.
TPA Real Estate Services Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office at ul. Przyokopowa 33, 01-208 Warszawa
TPA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. oraz TPA Management Sp. z o.o. have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via email at: email@example.com, postal address: Inspektor Ochrony Danych, ul. Młyńska 12, 61-730 Poznań.
It is also the common point of contact for all Joint Data Controllers.
Purpose and Legal Basis
We have received your data from you through a completed form on the site, we have received your business card from you, you are or have been our customer, or from publicly available sources.
We process your personal data for the purposes indicated below on the basis of the Joint Data Controllers’ legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which are:
- handling inquiries that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form),
- conducting marketing activities directed at you, including direct marketing of the Joint Data Controllers’ own services,
- sending newsletters,
- handling your requests made, in particular, to the marketing department and via the contact form, when these are not directly related to the performance of the contract,
- delivery of invitations to trainings and other events
- organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional actions in which you can participate,
- storing data for archiving purposes and to ensure accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations).
We also process your data in order to provide the service you have requested, e.g. to download a publication, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR
On the basis of the consent you have given us (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), we process your personal data in order to:
- contact you, including for permitted marketing purposes, through available communication channels, in particular, and with your consent, via e-mail and telephone,
- store data with cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications,
- organize competitions and promotional actions in which you can take part.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in the same manner as you gave it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
We require the following personal information from you in order to provide the service you have requested:
- e-mail address, first name, last name, gender, company name, address, phone number
Providing your data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to process your inquiry, send a publication, newsletter, sign up for an event or register your application for a promotion or contest.
What rights do you have against the Joint Data Controllers with respect to the data processed?
We guarantee compliance with all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You may exercise these rights when:
- with regard to a request for rectification: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for deletion of data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Joint Data Controllers; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you will object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- with regard to a request for restriction of data processing: you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to verify its correctness; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; we will no longer need your data, but you may need it to defend or assert your claims; or you lodge an objection to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for the objection;
- with regard to a request for data portability: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or an agreement concluded with you, and where this processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO) (address: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you find yourself;
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including being profiled for that purpose.
Who we share your personal information with?
If we have a relevant legal basis to do so, we will share your personal data with:
- State Authorities (e.g., Prosecutor’s Office, Police),
- Partners who act on our behalf (partners who support the provision of services e.g. hosting companies, IT companies).
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data until the purpose for which it was collected has been fulfilled, but no longer than until you withdraw your consent or raise an objection; after that time it may be processed until the expiry of the limitation period for any possible claims.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, contests and promotional actions in which you can take part – we will process your data for their duration and the period of settlement of prize giving. For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will retain the data for the period of time during which the Joint Data Controllers are required to retain the data or documents containing the data in order to document compliance with legal requirements and to allow inspection of compliance by public authorities.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your Personal Data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to PipelineDeals, located at 1008 Western Ave, Suite 401 Seattle, WA 98104, USA, based on the relevant legal safeguards, which are the standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data approved by the European Commission.