The Energy Team advises state enterprises, municipal companies, corporations with domestic and foreign share capital as well as investors who operate in the electric energy, liquid fuels and gas markets.
Our consultants have vast experience in supporting privatization and reorganization processes of the biggest state enterprises & electric energy producers. Working for the majority of state-owned energy companies in Poland and the world’s leading investors in conventional and renewable energy production, energy transmission and distribution, has allowed us to gather unique experience relating to the regulatory environment, modernization and investment projects, renewable energy market transactions, multi-company consolidations of holding companies (e.g. creating tax groups or shared service centers).
The specialist products addressed to energy sector enterprises include:
- Transaction advisory in purchasing / selling renewable energy projects
- Tax planning (international and local) of energy investments
- Handling proceedings related to real estate tax on electricity structures before tax authorities and administrative courts
- Attracting investors and acquiring renewable energy investment projects
- Preparation of micro and macro market reports and assessments relating to the electricity market, including renewable energy markets
- Audit and financial advisory services (including auditing of financial statements and consolidation packages)
- Accounting and tax outsourcing of special purpose vehicles
- Valuation of enterprises, including project companies.
Our unique knowledge of the wind energy market and its domestic and foreign participants allows us to offer a number of additional services such as M&A and business consulting. They are provided by our business advisors and auditors operating under the Baker Tilly TPA brand, closely cooperating with TPA Poland advisors in multidisciplinary competency teams.
In addition, our law firm Baker Tilly Woroszylska Legal provides comprehensive legal support at every stage of project execution.