TPA Energy Team advises state enterprises, municipal companies, corporations with domestic and foreign share capital as well as investors who operate in the electric energy, liquid fuels and gas markets.
Our consultants have vast experience in supporting privatisation and reorganisation processes of the biggest state enterprises & electric energy producers. Working for the majority of state-owned energy companies in Poland and the world’s leading investors in conventional and renewable energy production, energy transmission and distribution, has allowed us to gather unique experience relating to the regulatory environment, modernisation and investment projects, renewable energy market transactions, multi-company consolidations of holding companies (e.g. creating tax groups or shared service centres).
Since 2009 TPA has been also the initiator and principal contributor of “Wind Energy in Poland” report, published each year in more than 5,000 copies, and providing analysis of the current status of the wind market, investment barriers and development prospects. Our unique knowledge of the wind market and domestic and international market players allows us to offer a range of additional M&A and business consulting services.
TPA specialist products addressed to energy sector enterprises include:
- Transaction advisory in purchasing / selling renewable energy projects
- Tax planning (international and local) of energy investments
- Handling proceedings related to real estate tax on electricity structures before tax authorities and administrative courts
- Attracting investors and acquiring renewable energy investment projects
- Preparation of micro and macro market reports and assessments relating to the electricity market, including renewable energy markets
- Audit and financial advisory services (including auditing of financial statements and consolidation packages)
- Accounting and tax outsourcing of special purpose vehicles
- Valuation of enterprises, including project companies.