Correct structuring of processes and efficient organization of the accounting system are prerequisites for successful operations of businesses. Appropriate structuring and arrangement of information stored in the accounting system can significantly increase the speed of information retrieval by managers, thus allowing them to react quicker to changing market conditions.
Fulfilment of these needs, combined with the requirement to present operating results in accordance with applicable regulations (Accounting Act, International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP), often poses a challenge for our clients. The experience of our consultants gained during implementation of a number of accounting system organisation projects allows us to effectively support the development and implementation of accounting solutions for our existing and new Partners.
Some of the services offered by TPA include:
- Development of the concept and documentation of accounting policies and advising on the valuation principles applied
- Setting up accounting documentation procedures such as inventory instructions, issue instructions, document circulation and control instructions, etc.
- Evaluation and support for building accounting IT systems
- Adaptation of accounting systems to meet reporting requirements
- Preparation of accounting analyses and opinions
- Support in financial statements preparation and reporting process
- Ad hoc advice for typical business transactions
- Specialized training
We also provide comprehensive solutions for the development of accounting system policies and accounting system organisation. Our activities contribute to improving the quality of the accounting system and thedeveloped standards will enable the continuation of the accounting systems management policy in the future. In our work we collaborate closely with other TPA departments, in particular with tax department.