The recruitment process in TPA is composed of several stages:
Have you found a job offer you are interested in on our website or the recruitment portal? If so, send your application documents using the online application form.
If you can’t find an offer you are interested in – send your application to us also using the application form, but in this case specify your professional preferences – department, position, town/city, and we will contact you if an offer matching your profile appears.
Analysis of application documents by the HR department.
Persons who have completed the application selection stage will be invited to interviews during which they can expect:
- interview I with the representative of the HR Department
- interview II with the line manager and/or head of the Department
- knowledge and skills tests checking the level of professional knowledge in the position to which they are applying, and practical problem solution skills for most common problems in the given position
- language tests checking the level of command of English and/or German
- Assessment Centre – i.e. the recruitment method allowing the verification of competences relevant for the given position.
Selection of the best candidate. Presentation of the job offer.
Feedback for the remaining participants of the recruitment process.
We will be happy to answer your every question connected with the recruitment process!
All you have to do is write to us at: email@example.com
We are a member of the Coalition for Friendly Recruitment, whose objective is to promote good recruitment practice and create standards in this respect, taking into account the relationships with candidates and their experiences from the recruitment process.