Valuation combines art and science, with intuition being just as important as diligence and insight. Our Polish and foreign clients – including investment funds – have had an opportunity to see it for themselves many times.
Our services include:
- valuation of businesses, shares and intellectual property rights,
- providing support to closed-end investment funds (valuation of non-public assets for transactions and Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) reports
- Fairness Opinion
- financial models for the needs of the company
- financial and operational forecasts for entrepreneurs
- Purchase Price Allocation
- valuation of financial instruments, evaluation of their actual and potential use in the company’s financial strategy and hedge accounting
- verification of valuations performed by other specialists
When valuing a business, we use methods similar to those used by specialists all over the world; the secret rests in how we use them.
There is no single pattern that might be applied to all types of business activities. We always treat every business which is to be sold or acquired by the Client as if we were determining how much can be gained from the sale or how much needs to be paid for the purchase for our own purposes. This means that the majority of time needed to carry out a project is intended for understanding the nature and specificity of the enterprise being valued.
Our team consists of registered auditors and certified financial analysts, experienced in working for Polish and foreign investors, family-owned businesses as well as financial institutions – including investment funds.