EuropaProperty is organising the 13th annual CEE Retail Awards Gala & Marketplace, the region’s premier commercial real estate retail event. This eagerly anticipated occasion will take place LIVE & ONLINE on March 3/4, 2021.
The CEE Retail Awards & Marketplace will be the first virtual awards show and experience celebrating the retail industry. The event will be broadcast over two-days via the latest online technology and digital know-how, culminating in a live-streamed virtual award show on March 4.
The two-day event opens with the CEE Retail & CEO Networking Forum, a series of discussion panels covering all hot topics and relevant issues for today’s dynamically evolving retail sector. During the first session “The future of investment & logistics development” Wojciech Doliński along with other sector experts will discuss:
- How can E-fulfilment supply chains keep pace with the continued double-digit online sales growth?
- New dynamics & new formats to meet new customer expectations
- Last-mile retail and delivery: challenges for retailers & brands to serve customers
- Warehouses, platforms, hubs, stores… what is the best format?
- Which areas are the most sought-after logistics markets in the region?
- Will logistics remain the ‘investors’ darling’ in 2021?
The event will end with an online award ceremony broadcasted live on March 4. At the awards gala, retailers, real estate companies, projects and individuals will be presented with awards of acknowledgement by the industry for their contribution to the development of the retail commercial real estate market in the region for 2020.
TPA Poland is the sponsor of the award in the Small Retail Project category. Małgorzata Dankowska, partner responsible for the Warsaw tax practice and the real estate team is one of the jury members in the competition.
More information and registration: https://retailawards.eu/