On behalf of the Polish Association of Developers (PZFD), we would like to invite you to Kongres Deweloperski (Congress of Developers) – a nationwide industry conference aimed at a multi-sectoral debate of entities shaping the property development market in Poland. The event will bring together nearly 800 analysts, futurologists, urban planners, government and local government representatives, bankers, financiers, journalists, representatives of the business community and the public sector, foreign guests.
This year’s congress entitled “Cities of Tomorrow” will be held on October 18, 2022. The special guest of the congress will be the creator of the idea of the 15-minute city, Professor Carlos Moreno.
This event will be an excellent opportunity to meet with our experts:
- Malgorzata Dankowska, Partner responsible for the real estate advisory team and the Warsaw tax office TPA Poland
- Łukasz Korbas, Partner, Accounting and Payroll Outsourcing
- Wojciech Doliński, MRICS REV, Managing Partner of TPA Real Estate Services
- Piotr Łaska, Partner, Legal Counsel, Baker Tilly Legal Poland.
16 sessions in expert groups will cover topics related to urban planning or mobility. There will also be discussions relating to the current economic situation, which is affected by high inflation, the declining creditworthiness of Poles, the shortage of land, or the continuing war in Ukraine. Invited practitioners and theoreticians will also discuss issues related to financing the real estate industry, prospects for the development of its various segments, as well as the housing policy.
We invite you to the panel “I live in a rented apartment” (3:15 pm), which will be attended by Malgorzata Dankowska, Partner in charge of the real estate advisory team and the Warsaw tax practice of TPA Poland. Invited experts will answer questions such as:
- What scenarios are in store for the institutional rental sector?
- Is the Private Rented Sector (PRS) – in an era of an ageing population and ever-increasing real estate prices – the housing market of the future?
More about the event and the registration form: Kongres Deweloperski