One of the main criteria for running an efficient business is to successively increase its value. This objective is often realized through mergers and acquisitions where it is crucial to carry out transactions in an optimal way.
Mitigating risks, choosing the right strategy and evaluating the value of transactions are key elements contributing to the success of an enterprise. The final success of the process depends largely on the quality of information and on taking appropriate post-merger actions with regard to systems integration and restructuring.
Engaging independent experts brings a number of benefits resulting from the deployment of proven methodologies and taping into variety of experiences in the execution of projects. TPA Transaction Advisory team is well prepared to play a key role in every major step of the transaction.
Our goal is to help our clients extract the maximum value from the transaction.
Some of our services include:
- Financial and tax due diligence
- Valuation of companies, trademarks and financial instruments
- Transaction structuring in terms of taxes and accounting, and maximizing the value of the transaction.
In addition, we provide:
- Support in the negotiation process
- Advice on post-merger integration, including support in the reporting process
- Periodic follow-up monitoring of the achievement of restructuring objectives
- Strategic financial advisory with business development planning in quantitative and qualitative terms.
Team combines the knowledge and experience of all our finance, taxation and management consultants. We are also working with experts from other TPA fields of expertise to provide solutions and services in accounting outsourcing, HR consulting and payroll administration. We also closely collaborate with legal advisers.
When handling cross-border transactions we co-operate with other companies of TPA and Baker Tilly network, using a uniform methodology developed by our experts.